Welcome to KandiLibs!
These pages are the accompanying documentation for KandiLibs. We hope that you find them informative and helpful and that you are able to use the information in these pages to comfortably integrate the new KandiBilling libraries. We can be reached at email@example.com for feedback!
Be sure to enter in your own appid and secret key to the android manifest. The current test example will not work without a valid appid and secret key.
You can find a functional test app here.
You can find the library sdk here.
- KandiLibs - Developers Start Here!
- Finding and Installing library
- Android Manifest Prep
- Creating the UserInfoObject
- How Listeners Work
- Logging in the User
- Check User Logged In
- Validating User
- Sending a User to the Buy Gold Activity
- In-App Purchasing - Authorization
- In-App Purchasing API - Validation
- Error Codes
- Log Out
- Installer Check
- Long Summary
- HTTP Summary
- Integrating MiKandi Ads into Your Android App
- MiKandi Ads Guidelines
- Full Screen Interstitial Ads - Android
- Integrating Ads into GameMaker based Android Apps